Monday, July 17, 2017

Motivational Monday: Afternoon Motivation

This afternoon was motivated to finish some paperwork, so that I can get it in the mail on Tuesday. The paperwork is finished, in a properly addressed envelope, stamped, and waiting for me to either take it across the street to put in the outgoing mail or lay it by the door so I can take it out tomorrow when the postal delivery person comes. Considering the temperature right now, I may do the latter. 

I also finished three more poems dedicated to the Blessed Beauty. I am attempting to write 200 before October 22, which is the bicentenary of the Birth of Baha'u'llah. So far, I have 60 ideas or themes for the poems with approximately 35 finished. I should have between 40 and 45 finished by Friday, July 21. I am not going to worry about rewriting until I have all the poem finished because it does not help my muse if I attempt to rewrite a group of poems before I have completed the entire group. 

No comments: