Friday, July 07, 2017

Happy Friday or Not

appy Friday, doesn't exactly say how I feel right now. I'm a bit tired because I didn't get much sleep last night. The problem was that I just couldn't calm my over active mind because it was so warm. I like Las Vegas, but the summer heat is beginning to get to me. The temperature last night didn't get below 90 degrees, and this morning it reach 105 before noon. 

Even though, I didn't wake up until 6:00 AM, which meant I didn't get my morning stuff done before 7:30 or 8:00 AM, I took three small bags of trash to the dumpster. After tossing the trash, I walked around the block.  If I'm going to continue walking in the morning, I'll have to start it before 6:00 AM because after that time it's too hot to walk or for that matter do anything outside. 

Las Vegas summer 
Triple digit temperatures 
Into the wee hours 

I hate the idea of sleeping with the air conditioner on, but I may have to start. I can sleep with an ordinary fan, but the air conditioner blowing just above my head plays havoc with my sinuses. I don't know what I'm going to do the rest of the summer, but I'll figure it out or deal with it.   Maybe the best thing to do is just rant about the situation. Ranting doesn't change the situation, but it helps my mood a little bit. 

No comments: