Sunday, November 06, 2016

Daylight Saving Time Comes to an End

Jamál (Beauty), 4 Qudrat (Power), 173 BE - Sunday, November 6, 2016 AD about 10:16 AM Pacific Standard Time 

Daylight Saving Time came to an end this morning at 2:00 AM. I woke up at, what I thought was, 2:00 AM; however, when I looked at my cellphone it read 1:00 AM. I sighed and went back to sleep. This is the first time I've awakened at 2:00 AM on Time Change Sunday (my name for the day when Daylight Saving Time either begins or ends). Normally, I sleep through the event and go on to wake up rested and refreshed. 

This morning I feel neither rested or refreshed. I feel depressed. I'm not sure why I'm depressed because just the changing of time shouldn't cause me to feel sad. Maybe it's everything that's going on in my life. I know there is a change coming, but I'm not sure what it is. I hope it's a new and cheaper apartment or an increase in income. It would be even nicer if it were both. It would also be nice if the time didn't fall either back or leap forward, but remained the same all year round. 

No comments: