Saturday, September 03, 2005

Poem Beginning And Title

15 Asma 162 B.E. (September 2 -3, 2005 A.D.)

OK, I am going to put the poem Psalms to a New Day away for a while. I think I am focusing too hard on it. Sometimes good titles come without poems, sometimes the poems come without good titles and sometimes I simply need to focus on something else for a while. I have lots to do and write. I have at least three short stories I to finish and a novel to work on.

14 Asma 162 B.E. (September 1 - 2, 2005 A.D.)

I know I don't have writers' block, because I have written a number of different things. In addition, I have rewritten some poems as well. Maybe I need to combine these thoughts into a poem or essay.

13 Asma 162 B.E. (August 31 - September 1, 2005 A.D.)

Dawn over the Rockies reverberates with the .... May be that would be a good begining for a the poem Psalms to a New Day. However, I it doesn't feel like it belongs to that poem.


12 Asma 162 B.E. (August 30 - 31, 2005 A.D.)

Psalms to a New Day - This is a good title (at least I think it is), bu I can't seem to come up with anything. Maybe I am trying too hard on this one.

1 comment:

The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

Keep it on the back burner for a while. I know that sometimes I have a great idea, but I can't seem to go anywhere with it ... and then after it cooks for a bit; there it is.

Joanne