Monday, August 29, 2005

Essay Beginnings

11 Asma 162 B.E. August 29 - 30, 2005 A.D.

I believe peace on earth is, not only, possible, but inevitable. It is a promise from God, given in every Holy Book and assured by every Prophet-Messenger. I believe humanity is a single species created to carry forward a constantly advancing civilization. I believe my purpose is to know and love God. To reflect the divine attributes as best I can.

10 Asma 162 B.E. August 28 - 29, 2005 A.D.

Every day is a test waiting to happen. A struggle between what spirit desires and what the I (animal-ego) desires. To survive the one must pray and bring self to account for actions. Ask the hard questions that come up. Knowledge of self is gained through tests. Faith is gained through tests.

9 Asma 162 B.E. August 27 - 28, 2005 A.D.

Love is the reason God created the universe and put the planet into orbit. Love is the reason every Prophet-Messenger appeared. Love is the reason every Holy Book was revealed. Love is a divine attribute and a gift to humanity.

No comments: