Saturday, May 18, 2019

Meditation on the Existence of God

There is a timeless quality about life--
about living--
which extends beyond what I know,
and what I feel.

It extends into an unknown realm;
existing between illusion and reality,
between dreaming and waking,
between death and life.

There is more to life than anything I have experienced,
anything I have imagined.

It is not that I am missing something,
rather something exist which I cannot grasp,
and cannot comprehend.

This something I call God.

He exist,
though not in the same way as I,
He is beyond all I know,
all I see,
all I feel.

Without God there would be no Universe,
no Life.

I posted this in the journal, Writing in Snow, under the folder  Awardicon Items, in my writing.com portfolio. Visit My Portfolio @ Writing.Com

No comments: