Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Fighting a Battle

Fiḍál (Grace), 4 Jalál (Glory), 147 BE - Tuesday, April 11, 2017 CE about 12:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

I'm fighting a battle against depression. I think I may be losing. Every since the end of March everything seems to conspire against me and causing depression. The brakes need calipers for both the front and rear tires. Unfortunately, my financial situation is conspiring against me when it comes to getting them fixed. At this point I can see only one solution and that is just let the car sit where it is until next month. The problem is that something else is going to need fixing on the car next month. 

I am tired! 
I want to cry! 
I feel as if I am fighting a losing battle. 

On Wednesday, I have to go across town to the Social Security Office to see if I can get something cleared up with them. I tried doing it over the phone but was told I have to go into the office. I need to get a couple of fives changed into ones because I need $6.00 for that round trip. It is $3.00 one way and $3.00 the other. Then on Monday, I have a doctor's appointment across town. Fortunately, my health insurance will give me a free ride to the doctor's office and back. However, I still have to pick up my Senior Commodities this month which is another $6.00 to the paratransit bus. I'll make that appointment next week after I see the doctor. 

I need an attitude adjustment. 
I need to look at my situation through a different mindset. 
I know there is a solution which I cannot yet see . 

No comments: