Monday, February 05, 2007

Update

18 Sultan 163 B.E. - Monday, February 05, 2007

I’ve finished my masters’ classes in Instructional Technology at AIU. So this week I’m doing a little catching up on stuff I had to put on the back burner while I was working on the course. There were a few things I didn’t put off, one of those was the Ruhi Course. I’ve completed almost all of the books. I will complete Book 4 this coming Saturday. I have to make up some sections of Book 3 and review book 7. I’m assisting tutoring Book 1 on Sunday evening and will be doing that for the next several weeks.

Now I can get back to going to poetry open mics in Las Vegas. Although, I’m not sure at this point if the reason I stopped going to the poetry readings was because of the masters’ classes or lack of gas. Any way, there is an open mic on the third Friday of every month that I’m going to attend. The is also one every Thursday night. I’ll see about going to the Thursday night one, but I’m not sure when right now.

At this moment there are e-mails I need to read and answer. Yesterday (Sunday, February 04) I didn’t get any e-mails read. I went to the Baha’I center and spend the day there at Ruhi classes, we (my mom and I) finished book 6 that day. After we finish that book we stayed at the center until the Book 1 session started. The only thing I completed at home yesterday was updating the spy detection software.

Now that I’ve completed the masters’ program I have a bit more time. What this means is doing some house keeping in my e-mail accounts and blogs. I’m in a fairly good mood today, which usually means I’ll get a lot completed. I have to go out of the house tomorrow and possible this evening or this afternoon. Otherwise, I’ve got some revisions, chapters to complete and submission to send. I know it will take a while to catch up on everything, but if I do a little each day, the important stuff will get done.

No comments: