Friday, April 21, 2017

Life is Weird

Istiqlál (Independence), 14 Jalál (Glory), 147 BE - Friday, April 21, 2017 CE about 2:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time 

Life is weird! I need to clarify that statement. I started to write a poem about garbage and ended up writing a poem about editing. I know that one subject has very little to do with the other. The garbage poem started with a line about recycling and somehow (I'm not quite sure how) the thought of editing came up. The thought of editing lead to removing words from a paragraph and that ended up with thoughts about recycling the words into a poem. 

I still need to write the poem about garbage. I'm just not sure where to start. I think that was the problem when I begin the poem which is why I ended up writing a poem about editing. I'll have to meditate and pray about the subject before starting the poem again. 

No comments: