Thursday, April 27, 2017

Gratitude List for Thursday, April 27, 2017

Istijlál (Majesty), 1 Jamál (Beauty), 147 BE - Thursday, April 27, 2017 CE about 3:47 PM Pacific Daylight time

Today I am thankful...
01. ...that I am not homeless;
02. ...for the prayer "God sufficeth" revealed by the Bab;
02. ...that I had help paying the rent in April;
03. ...for the tomatoes I purchased yesterday at the Farmer's Market.
04. ...that poem Modern Times was feature in this weeks writing.com poetry newsletter.
05. ...for the Arizona Southern Style Sweet Tea I have to drink this after noon.
06. ...that I was able to transfer $10.00 from my PayPal account to my bank account.
07. ...for finding a title for a poem about the ninth Day of Ridvan. The title is "The Day of Happiness".
08. ...that I have finished installment 36 of a 45 part series called "Story of Abraham" on bahaiteachings.org.
09. ... for the fresh brewed Folgers Black Silk coffee I drink this morning.
10. ...that I can take a picture with my phone and then e-mail the photo to myself or a friend.


No comments: