Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Midweek Reflections on Making Changes

'Idál (Justice), 3 Mulk (Dominion), 173 BE - Wednesday, February 8, 2017 CE about 11:34 AM Pacific Standard Time 

It's the second month of 2017 so it's about time I considered making some changes to my blog entries. I know that it seems strange to start considering this changes this late in 2017 and it would be for most people, but not for me. I celebrate Naw-Ruz as the New Year and it occurs on March 20 this year. Therefore, I've decided to make some changes in the way I make blog entries. 

The first change I'm making is in the date. Instead of using AD, which means Anno Domini (the year of our Lord), for the Gregorian date I'll be using CE (Common Era or Current Era). The second change I'm making is to the theme for the daily entries. I haven't been focusing on different themes for different weekdays. I think I started the daily themes several years ago, but I stopped for some reason. The daily themes helps me focus on subjects for the entries. 

I've decided on four themes for three different days. Thankful Thursday, Form Friday, Midweek Reflections (Wednesday) and Website Wednesday. The Wednesday prompts I plan to alternate during the month. I still have to decide on themes for Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday. I will have those finalized by the end of February. I think that's all I have to write for now so I will close this entry and post it. 

No comments: