Saturday, February 18, 2017

Creative Saturday: Raining on my Muse

Jalál (Glory), 12 Mulk (Dominion), 173 BE - Saturday, February 18, 2017 CE about 12:55 PM Pacific Standard Time 

Rainy Saturday 
Creative meditations 
Falling on my muse 

It's a cloudy creative Saturday here in Las Vegas. The temperature is about 51 degrees with cold wet drops falling onto the tarmac in front of my apartment. The cars passing in front of the building sound as if they are moving through water. The street is wet but not flooded. I know that some of the other streets have standing water. I haven't driven the car today; however, this isn't necessary to know what the streets are like. I've lived in Las Vegas long enough to know how the water stands in the streets and the way it affects traffic. 

No comments: